Commercial Alarm Systems, Commercial Fire Alarm Systems, and Commercial Fire Alarm Monitoring in Davie, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, FL, and Broward, Miami-Dade & Palm Beach Counties
Fire Alarm Systems and Security has been a leading supplier and installer for commercial fire alarm systems throughout South Florida for over 30 years. We know the buildings, codes and best systems for every area including Davie, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, FL, and surrounding areas throughout South Florida. Over the years we have also installed commercial alarm systems in Palm Beach County and the Keys. We love doing business in this area and will continue to provide quality and expert service to our community.
- We start by arranging a meeting between our engineers and your team. We need to know exactly what you are looking for in your commercial alarm system:
- Dual fire alarm and burglary?
- Commercial fire alarm monitoring?
- Special risks due to industry and contents?
- Amount of maintenance and tests you would like us to handle?
- Any special requirements from your insurance carrier?
- Next, our engineers will start to work on your design. For a single-level building, this might be fast but for a multiple-level condo, this could include stairwells, parking levels, individual units, common areas and more. Office buildings may have different triggers for computer rooms or storage areas. Factories need protective placement near special equipment or inventory.
- Once approved, we will start procuring the equipment for your commercial fire alarm systems. Some considerations will be given for factories where dust and dirt may be common, areas that need exceptional coverage ability, or other special needs. We work with the top manufacturers of commercial alarm systems including Honeywell.
- After the equipment arrives, we will schedule the installation. FASS has all the necessary workers including electricians and factory-trained technicians to do the job. If needed, we can install other systems at the same time including burglary or bi-directional amplifiers.
- Your system may need to go through several different inspections. Depending on local municipalities and the commercial alarm systems your building had installed, inspections may include the local code enforcement departments, fire departments, or other governing agencies. We can provide all the plans and documentation necessary.
- Finally, we will set up monitoring services. Our monitoring center can monitor any or all the different commercial alarm systems your building has including CCTV, fire and burglary.
FASS also is a third-party testing and certifications alarm company. Read about the testing and certifications we can perform on your commercial alarm systems already installed in your building.