System Sensor in Davie, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, FL, & throughout Broward & Miami-Dade Counties
SYSTEM SENSOR: A GLOBAL MANUFACTURER OF FIRE AND LIFE SAFETY DEVICES SPECIALIZING IN SMOKE DETECTION, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTION, AND NOTIFICATION TECHNOLOGY FOR WORLDWIDE APPLICATIONS
System Sensor, part of Honeywell Life Safety Group, is a St. Charles, Illinois company centering on the research, development, and manufacturing of fire protection products. Founded in 1984, System Sensor is a global manufacturer of fire and life safety devices, specializing in smoke detection, carbon monoxide detection, waterflow switches and notification technology for world-wide applications including HVAC monitoring systems.
System Sensor’s product line includes:
- Emergency communication systems
- Mass notification systems
- Horns & chimes
- Outdoor notification solutions
- Electronic bells
- Low frequency sounders
System Sensor’s Innovative Products
Audio Visible (AV) Notification – SpectrAlert® Advance is the most versatile, easy to install, and cohesive line of audible visible (AV) notification including strobes, horns, and speakers.
- Used for fire alarm systems, emergency communications systems, mass notification systems, general signaling, directional sound, or voice evacuation systems.
- Simplifies the specification, configuration, and installation with a plug-in design, aesthetic and functional consistency, and field-adjustable settings across the entire line.
- Enables customers to save time and money while meeting the widest range of notification codes and requirements.
FAAST Aspirating Smoke Detection – The FAAST Fire Alarm Aspiration Sensing Technology® series is a line of aspirating smoke detectors that draw air into a patented, high-sensitivity smoke-sensing chamber through a pipe network.
- Delivers highly accurate detection and early warning fire detection, including very early warning fire detection that meets the needs of a variety of environments, including mission-critical facilities like data centers where downtime from smoke or fires can be incredibly costly.
- All FAAST detectors come standard with Modbus connectivity for integration with building management systems.
- Integrates directly with major fire alarm control panels with no extra hardware or software.
Reflected Beam Smoke Detection – Unlike traditional detection systems, Reflected Beam Smoke Detectors were designed for spacious rooms, open areas, and high ceilings.
- Innovative features make them popular choices for spaces like warehouses, atriums, arenas, and churches
- With only one device to install and align, these single-ended optical beam solutions save time and money on open-area and high-ceiling applications
Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detection – Carbon monoxide (CO) is an invisible intruder that threatens lives in nearly every home and sends 20,000 people to the ER with CO poisoning each year.
- Hardwired CO detectors with RealTest use electrochemical sensors to measure carbon monoxide levels and alert residents with a flashing Temp-4 signal alarm.
- System-connected carbon monoxide detectors offer guaranteed 24/7 central station protection, whether occupants are in the building or not.
- Monitored CO detection is ideal for any interior space and provides additional peace of mind in situations when children, the elderly, or pets are at risk.