Silent Knight in Davie, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, FL, plus Broward, Palm Beach & Miami Dade Counties
SILENT KNIGHT BY HONEYWELL: FUNCTIONAL, FLEXIBLE, AND AFFORDABLE
Silent Knight designs and manufactures commercial fire alarm and life safety systems. Silent Knight is part of Honeywell Fire Systems and a leader in the fire alarm industry with a broad portfolio of products. The cost-effective fire alarm solutions are a perfect fit for small to medium buildings to protect lives and property within evolving code requirements. Silent Knight systems can be customized without compromising advanced features or flexibility for future expansion. Functionality and flexibility are core functions to provide feature-rich products while being affordable. Silent Knight gives you the capability to design a budget-friendly, addressable system for any facility. Managing your facilities has never been easier!
Silent Knight Alarms in South Florida
Silent Knight is a perfect fire alarm and life safety system for South Florida businesses throughout Davie, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, FL, plus Broward, Palm Beach & Miami Dade Counties. Fire Alarm Systems and Security is an authorized dealer for many Honeywell products, including Silent Night.
Silent Knight is found in:
- Educational institutions
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Commercial complexes
- Retail spaces
- Government buildings around the world
Silent Knight fire systems offer:
- Over 1,100 addressable points with versatile SLC functionality
- Compatible with System Sensor® and Hochiki® devices
- Combination Fire Alarm Control Panel and Emergency Voice System for mass notification
- SWIFT® Class A mesh wireless detection
- Ability to connect addressable panels for single point viewing
- Thorough classroom/on-line training, technical services, Jumpstart™ auto programming, SKST configuration and HFSS tools
Silent Knight Products
- Emergency Communication Systems: Silent Knight’s SKE-450 meets compliance needs for areas where voice evacuation is required. It features a best-in-class 50-watt amplifier.
- Conventional Fire Alarm Control Panels: Whether your installation calls for 2 zones or 30 zones, you’re covered with power and features found in panels that can cost twice as much.
- Conventional Devices: Silent Knight has a wide variety of conventional pull stations and accessories.
- Power Supplies: The dynamic duo of 5499 and 5495 conventional NAC expanders pack quite a punch. Available with a whopping 9 or 6 amps of power, you can meet the needs of even the most power-hungry notification appliances.
- Communicators: Whether you require a DACT or IP communications for your primary reporting needs, Silent Knight has the solution to meet your needs.
- Receivers: The VisorALARM PLUS IP Receiver is used to receive alarm signals from our IP communicator.
- Notification Appliances: Complete line of audible/visible notification appliances from System Sensor & Wheelock. The notification appliances include indoor to outdoor models.
IntelliKnight Series Addressable Panels and Devices
Integrated fire alarm and emergency voice system
- IntelliKnight Addressable Control Panels: Whether you’re in need of a large commercial installation or an installation on a smaller scale, the IntelliKnight Series has the right addressable panel for your needs. IntelliKnight 5820XL, 5808, and 5700 make set-up simple by automatically initializing detectors. Plus, it continuously monitors operation, provides drift compensation, controls detector sensitivity, and performs an NFPA 72-compliant sensitivity check.
- IntelliKnight Addressable Devices: IntelliKnight firmware version 10.xx or newer now has a choice of addressable protocols. Check out the System Sensor addressable detectors and modules for your IntelliKnight FACP. IMPORTANT: Firmware version 10.xx or newer allows you to choose between protocols, but NOT both on the same panel.